Saturday, April 20, 2013

Welcome to my New Blog!

Doodling is a visual form of meditation for me when I pray and meditate I need to clear my mind so I can just zen out. I've been a Henna Artist for 13 years so doodling designs like dots, scribbles, circles and swirls is an expression of my inner soul that just comes natural to me.


I create Art on Etsy under the name Chubby Mermaid and have been asked for years to teach how I do it so this blog will be my gift to all of you who want the ink to flow and the imagination to soar! My Zen Doodles will help you with all the basics of my style of doodling.

5 comments:

  1. I am just discovering doodling and am loving it.

    Your site was off to a great start, very informative in just 1 post (I'd been looking for a list of fundamental strokes/patterns and couldnt find a good one anywhere til I found yours!), and your designs look fantastic.

    I hope you continue to post as I think you have a lot to offer.

    Now I'll go check out your etsy shop and add your blog to my feed in the hopes you will keep posting.

    Keep up the fantastic work Deborah, and thanks for putting this information out here for the rest of us to learn from and be inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just searching for a little inspiration and stumbled across your blog...... thanks for some great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for starting this blog, Deborah. You've got a faithful follower here, and I can wait for more of your wonderful books to come out in the book stores in the New Year. I adore your work that I've already got, and just cannot get enough of it. I know they'll sell like hotcakes, and I'll be one of the first in line waiting. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas, and that the New Year will be a wonderful one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think she is on here anymore. I can't find any recent posts by her only the initial one for 2013. If she has stopped posting her great art/doodles, that's too bad. Was hoping to learn some things from her. If anyone has any further information, please share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across this blog also - by following the Pinterest trail..... I agree Lori, Deborah's doodles pulled me in!

    ReplyDelete